Thursday, February 18, 2010

Second Impressions

The first episode changed my opinion of Courtney from when i read her biography. The first episode showed me that she is tough. Yet, i don't really think that she will go as far as i thought because when they were making camp and in the elimination challenge, i didn't think that she did much to contribute. Although in the first challenge, i think she did pretty good and showed she was strong, which the other people might think is an advantage for their team.

We judge people because sometimes we don't want to try and get to know a person. I don't believe that is the case in Survivor. I think that the survivors judge each other quickly because they don't have much time before elimination to really get to know the other survivors' strengths and weaknesses. Yet, watching the others on the episodes aired on TV could have helped some of them with their judgements.

The first episode of Survivor was pretty good, even though there were some injuries in the first challenge. I'm pretty sure I am going to like Survivor a lot. Also, Survivor is a great show to watch in psychology because it shows how you change in a different environment and without certain things with you. Later on in the show it will probably show the environment's effect on a person's mental state and how some can and cannot get through it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Courtney will make that far in the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney didn't contribute much in the first episode, but I do believe that she will start to help out more and be a strong team player.

    ReplyDelete