During the last episode, Russel buried the machete so it would cause problems between the tribe members. I believe Russel is using rationalization because he says he hid it so that he would have an advantage and be powerful. He is making excuses for hiding the machete. This hinders interactions between within the tribe because no one knows where it is or if someone hid it.
In this episode, I think they made the right decision putting Boston Rob in the ball to direct them. It was a good idea to sit the two girls out because I don't think they would be as strong in that challenge. The people blindfolded did a good job listening to Rob and won the challenge for the Villains.
When the Heroes got back to camp they found a clue to finding the immunity idol and Tom started to look for it. He found it and tried to be sneaky about having it and put it in his sock and that plan backfired. One of the girls saw and used it to their advantage by telling everyone he had it. They set a plan so that Tom would be forced to use it and there would be two votes for Colby. Then get Colby out. Little did they know that three of their tribe members voted Cirie and she went Goodbye. I'm really happy they got Cirie out because i think she wasn't that strong. she was strong at control some of the people but not that strong in challenges.
In this episode, I think they made the right decision putting Boston Rob in the ball to direct them. It was a good idea to sit the two girls out because I don't think they would be as strong in that challenge. The people blindfolded did a good job listening to Rob and won the challenge for the Villains.
When the Heroes got back to camp they found a clue to finding the immunity idol and Tom started to look for it. He found it and tried to be sneaky about having it and put it in his sock and that plan backfired. One of the girls saw and used it to their advantage by telling everyone he had it. They set a plan so that Tom would be forced to use it and there would be two votes for Colby. Then get Colby out. Little did they know that three of their tribe members voted Cirie and she went Goodbye. I'm really happy they got Cirie out because i think she wasn't that strong. she was strong at control some of the people but not that strong in challenges.
No comments:
Post a Comment