I really don't know who I would want to be the loved one who i would get to see. It would either be my mom, dad, or one of my sisters. I most likely would choose my mom though. I think it has a huge impact on the game. It makes them all vulnerable because everyone is thinking about how soon they will see their families again. Also, it did cause problems in Jerri's alliance. When she took the two girls instead of Russell, it caused problems between Russell and them. I think for some, it would make them too homesick but I think it would give me the strength to finish the game. I would feel homesick but i could win the money and spend it with my family.
I think it was a good decision. They all deserved to go but i think she picked the right people. I would have picked the same people. Even though I don't like Parvati that much, I still would have picked her. I would have picked them because of their loved ones emotion and because I don't trust Russell but he is good in the game.
The final three is going to be Russell, Jerri and Parvati. I think because Sandra and Colby haven't won a lot of the challenges, so I don't think they will make it to final three. Also, they are planning to get Colby out soon because he is a hero. I think Jerri will get the most votes from the jury.
I agree 100% about who you think will be in the top three
ReplyDelete