Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finale!!!

I thought the final tribal council was good. I think Sandra and Parvati gave good answers to the questions asked, but Russell either went on and on or he didn't answer what they were asking. I thought Rupert talking to Russell was hilarious. Between the looks he gave Russell and and what he was saying was so funny. I also liked how he was the only one who said sorry to Sandra because she did try and help them and then they thought it was just strategy and blew her off. If they joined with Sandra, I think things would have gone differently in the game. It was also funny how almost ever person had something to say to Russell. I think it is good Sandra won cause i was rooting for her or Russell. Mostly because Parvati was annoying. I agree on why Sandra won but i think Parvati also deserved it because she did win a lot of challenges. Russell got no votes because he betrayed everyone in a way and they are all his enemies. I would have voted for Parvati because she did deserve it. She played all aspects of the game and won many challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment