Yea, I think that Candice became a villain when she switched because she was in an alliance with Colby and Rupert and then she voted for Rupert at tribal council. She went against her alliance. I don't think it is possible to be a hero and win the game. You sometimes need to lie in this game to get ahead.
I think Parvati saw how strong Russell is in this game and thought she could get far by forming an alliance with him. Which she was right. But now she is one out of the two powerful people in the game and thinks she can rule the game without him. So, when Russell realized this he tried to break her and Danielle because if they were the last 3 they had the numbers. Russell was going to try and get far with Parvati but now he is going to try and get her out because she is too powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment