Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Season is All Over Boo--Hoo!!

This is the first season I have every seen. I think it was a great show and every Friday I would be so excited to watch Survivor. I would force myself not to watch it Thursday so I can be surprised by what happens on Friday. I can't wait for the next Survivor season. 
By watching this show I saw how a new environment and people change you. It showed you need be physically fit, mentally and emotionally strong to be put in a situation as the survivors were. 
This shows how you and your body handle situations such as being put on a island with limited things. 
I thought the reunion show was great. Jeff was hilarious was talking to Russell and Russell wouldn't stop talking. When Russell said America should have part in the vote, all I could think was that this is not a political thing. he sounded like we were at an election. Also, it was great to see that Boston Rob was the first to have a Survivor baby. The dumbest move award was also funny and a smart idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment